Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

The Innocence of Childhood


I recently read a book that took me back to my childhood years :) The Little Prince, written by Antione de Saint Exupery. As a child, I loved the cartoon of a little prince that could ride shooting stars to visit other planets. I wished so much I could be like him, exploring new worlds, making new friends and flying through space (always intriguied me, makes me wonder why I never became an astronomer or astronaut) He was such a good person, a bit eccentric, but a truly good person that taught even the meanest to be kind, thoughtful and sensitive. Reading this book helped me to understand better the little prince I had loved and wanted to be like in his adventures. I must admit, I cried a bit towards the end, as he left to return home. How I miss the innocence of childhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment