Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

When I have too much time....

The saying often goes, "too many things to do and not enough time." For me, it is often this way. I have just way too many things going on and not enough time to accomplish them all. Work alone takes up a lot of my time, especially when I have to bring some of it home! Then there's house chores, cooking (sista's gotta eat!)keeping up with my writing and/or editing, volunteer work with the IWA, producing articles for MAGazine, managing my blogs/website/facebook page and the simple task of trying to relax at the end of the day. When things get hectic, I tend to shut down; the computer is the first thing that goes, then the writing. But then, once (and I mean once) in a blue moon, I have too much time and not quite much in the ways of work, writing, curriculum planning or even blogging to keep me busy. During these rare occassions, I will often try to get the much needed rest I have missed out over the week. I also like trying out new recipes. I also take this time to read, be it religious materials to spark that inner light of faith or catch up on some facinating science news or wrap my head around a new fiction story. It is not often that this opportunity finds me, but when it does..................I will definitely take it on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment