Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 2011 Blog Award

Today is the day I honor a few lovely blogs I have found inspiration, motivation and good laughs! I chose these blogs because they are unique, wonderful and all promote literacy! :) this month's award is the Beautiful Blogger Award.



And the award goes to:

1. Readertotz: A great blog dedicated to raising the bar of board book. Parents of young toddlers will love the reviews of a variety of board books, find fun poems that little ones will enjoy listening to and lots of resources.

2. Are you a teacher or a parent looking for some insight into your child's education? Then this site, Classroom Talk is a great resource as Maggie Cary, a certified teacher and educator, shares resources for families that have questions about school/parenting issues.

3. Do you love poetry? I do. So check out Poetess-Fida Islaih's blog. Her poems are as unique and touching as the poet herself.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pouring with happiness =D Thanks for the award.

    I love you, my sis in Islam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete