Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ramadan Mubarik! Day Six!

Ramadan Mubarik!!! today was tough, but Alhamdulillah, I did it, I pray Allah (swt) blessed and accepted my fast. Today, of all days, Michelle brought in a bunch of soda and a big tub of ice cream! man it looked so refreshing! It was a hot day, I was thirsty more than usual and had to work overtime to make sure one of our children who is having a hard time accepting new kids into the classroom from acting out. I came straight home, prayed and took a nap. It does not help that I have to get up to (or nap sleep at all before we go to) get Ahlehm, then get up for suhoor, I don't think I'm getting enough rest! Insha Allah, will read some Qur'an tonight. Me and my sister are thinking about doing Taraweeh prayers at IH. I'm just worried about the parking, if not, we may go to Northgate.

Dua: Oh Allah, please forgive my shortcomings and grant me your everlasting mercy and guidance. Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment