Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ramadan Mubarik! Day Twenty-Two!

Though I learned quite a bit today about the importance of 'tummy time' and the development in children's brains and physical development who do not get that time to on the florr at my mandatory training at work, I was really upset I had to miss a day with the sisters at ISS. There was a pre-eid fashion show that was bound to be really fun and nice! I would have had the opportunity to see some new styles and and get ideas for the upcoming eid and what to wear at our next girl shing-ding. Oh well! I got a little bit down at work as well. Got a little cleaning done and some of my pictures are up in the classroom for next week's topic: Hats and Head-dresses Around the World. So, the day was not a total lost, Alhamdulillah. I was very tired coming home, I checked my email and then took a nap. I got up later to pray and break fast. After settling a bit, I read some Qur'an and felt relaxed and relieved. Not a bad day even if I lost a good day to rest and spend time with my sisterhood!

Dua: Oh Allah, grant me useful knowledge and let me put it to good use for myself and my community. ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment