Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

The coming of motivation....

I have had a spark of motivation to try and do new things. Insha allah, I look forward to getting into more crafty hobbies that I have not had the time and know how to do. A friend of mine is really good at sewing and making cute things with her sewing machine. We are really considering starting up a sewing/craft club. I still want to work on my coloring book project though, with ramadan coming up, I just may work on a ramadan coloring activity as gifts. hmm, all these ideas, so little time :D I recently made a cute father's day card for my dad that turned out nice and he really liked. It was unique and thoughtful. He was surprised I made it!! so yes, I think I want to work on honing in on my creative potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment