Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Something has got to give!




Yes! Something has got to give! since dieting is not really my thing, I have been trying to add more fruits and vegetables in my daily consumption. I have a berry smoothie almost every morning with a variety of fruits and apple or orange juice. I have been reading and hearing all about the super foods that are good for our immune system (QFC even had a sale on some of these super foods.) But that is not all, today, I have started on a new exercise regime. Twenty minutes on the treadmill everyday. So, I did my twenty minutes today and surprisingly, I'm not as tired as I was when I started and my knees did not hurt as much as I was exercising. I walked for 21 minutes at a speed of 2.0 and at an incline of 3.0. Here's hoping this sudden burst of motivation remains!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment