Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Start of Something New...and Fun:)

I have a new love :) my Knifty Knitter. I could not get into crocheting; it was hard keeping up with counting stitches, making sure the hook was going into the right stitch, my tension was always too tight or way too loose, and the list goes on. One evening while celebrating the tenth anniversary with a very dear friend, she pulled out this circular looking thing with pegs on it. She began looping yarn around it and with a cute hook cranked out a soft pretty scarf. I thought to myself as I watched her, hey, I think I can do that. She said it was easier than crocheting so I decided to give it a try. So I went out with my sister and friend and went knifty knitter hunting and got a good deal on some pretty yarn. (It's soft too :D)


My Knifty Knitter :)

This is how far I have come with the Knifty Knitter so far.... :)


Stitches up close and personal :)

I have a while to go as I am learning as I go. I look forward to making scarves, hats, purses and more. :) I wont give up totally on crocheting, I will one day go back and try my hands at it again, but not today. Today I live and love the knifty knitter!

2 comments:

  1. wow! great new hobby.
    I'm sure you will like it. I tried it and I'm kinda good at it, but unfortunatelly, I don't like it :(
    hehe. anyway, isa you will make some products with this. I made three bags and a mobile holder.
    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chocolate Cloud. :) I really like it and I am thinking about turning this particular project into a quilt blanket. :)

    ReplyDelete