Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Are You Ready for Ramadan?


I am really excited for Ramadan this year. It is coming right on time. I'm in need of a spiritual spa month. Insha Allah (God willing) I will detox from all the stresses of life and focus on my spiritual needs. But at the same time, I want to make sure I stay healthy while fasting and taking time out for prayers. I have been having a lot of fun reading articles on the web and those shared by friends on preparing for Ramadan and tips for a healthy Ramadan. Check out the links below.

Ramadan Health Tips
Ramadah Health: Safety and Health of Ramadan Fasting for Muslim
Preparing for the Month of Mercy
Ten Tips for Preparing Your Family for Ramadan
Tips for Women in Ramadan: Tips and Advice
Learning Activities for Ramadan (Activities for Children)



1 comment: