Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ramadan Mubarik! Day Five!

Day five and I'm still alive!! Alhamdulillah! Masha Allah, it was a really interesting day. The kids stayed through lunch, they did really well, better than the bigger kids to be exact. I was a bit tired at the end of the day but I was totally surprised by one of the parents from HBA whose child is moving up, she brought me some chocolates :) She said he talks about me all the time at home and when ever he leaves my room, he always says goodbye to me multiple times before leaving the room. I was so giddy. Then one of my new parents said her child also talks about me a lot at home :D So, I was one happy and appreciated tired teacher. Later, I had to rush and do some last minute shopping and cooking for an all sister iftar, asian theme! I took dumplings :D. Masha Allah, it was really nice praying and breaking fast with other muslimahs!

Dua: Oh Allah, please strengthen the iman and unity of the muslim ummah. Please protect my muslim sisters and make them successful in this life and the hereafter. Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment