Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ramadan Mubarik! Day Two!

Masha Allah, today was a good day. For sahoor I had a grilled cheese sandwich! :D :D :D I woke up around 9:30 to my sister hustling about getting ready. Finally, my sis asked, "are you going?" I finally wake up completely realizing that i was late! We were going to Mama's grave to plant flowers and read Qur'an. It was a really nice day too. While working on the grave, we played a Qur'an CD. It was quite calming. Kept making duas for mama as I worked. Once the grave was cleared of weeds and old rocks, I sat down to read Qur'an as my sisters continued to lay down the flowers and new rocks. It was quite a pain picking out all the old rocks, so this time (genius that I am), suggested we put down a trash bag first then layer the rocks on top of it, that way when it is time to take them up, all we have to do is lift the bag! :D So, we left around 1:30, got home around 2:30, I prayed and crashed! Later I got up to only find that one of my articles may not get down because the subject of my article is too busy :( I think I will have to try to find another:( No worries insha Allah. For Iftar, I had juice and dates then prayed. My chicken was still frozen so we went to Safeway. Came home and the had some cantaloup and hot dogs :D Insha Allah, will have my chicken a little later. Masha Allah, what a beautiful day :)

Dua: Allah, please have mercy on my mom, forgive her for her sins, allow her good deeds to prosper her and grant her Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen

2 comments:

  1. I forwarded your inquiry to Sister Janice. How should she respond to you? Can you send an email address to me? aishah.schwartz AT muslimahwritersalliance.com
    JAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. she can respond to me at: familyreads@ymail.com Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete