Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ramadan Mubarik! Day Nine!

Ramadan Mubarik!

Today started off like every other day, with suhoor with the fam. I had some cereal and (though I shouldn't have) a cheese quesadilla. After prayer, took a nap and later got up to get ready to visit mama's grave and read Qur'an. It was Masha Allah, a very nice day to visit her. Her flowers were a bit dry due to little rain out there, so we watered them and began to read Qur'an. I read quite a few ayats in Sura Nisa that were humbling, Alhamdulillah. We got home, prayed and took a nap. For some reason, going out to the cemetery is very tiring but it is worth it. I finished my work, hopefully it is okay, now I need to find a photo to go with it. For iftar we had sambossa, mac'n'cheese and we were suppose to have a vegi but mas backed out :( Insha Allah, I will go to the store and buy some fruit, salad and carrot juice. I also got a chance to chat with an old university friend from Malaysia tonight, that was a nice surprise.

Dua: Oh Allah, grant u your Mercy, Compassion and Forgiveness. Make us strong in faith and believers at heart. Lessen our desire for this life and strengthen our desire for the hereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment