Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ramadan Mubarik! Day One

Salaams to all and to all Salaams

Day one of Ramadan is complete! Alhamdulillah, it went by with little hardship. I didn't get hungry or thirsty except towards the end of the day, probably out of anticipation. I did get a little tired but I did not get a chance to nap. I kept myself busy with some article writing for a sister and her newspaper. I got the article done. Now I have one more to do if I can get my subject to write me back! >_> I called Sister Halimah Mu'min:) it was really nice giving her the Ramadan greetings and catching up. It has been a loooooooong time! For iftar, we went to the Islamic House and had chicken, salad and rice, Yum. Saw sisters there that I have not seen in a while. Alhamdulillah, today was a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment